Voodoo Daimoku (I didn't say it), Satanism and Buddhism.
Dee G.
2013-06-13 22:19:52 UTC
When NST is mad at SG) or when
SGI is mad at NST, call it what it is!

A negative daimoku campaign or ill-wished
daimoku. Don't call it VOODOO or Satanism!

It's called NEGATIVE wishes towards OTHER
Buddhists, among other things. I think Nichiren
had yet another name for it..

But, don't call it "Voodoo, or Satanism". I honestly
doubt if they want to considered a part of what goes
on in Nichiren Buddhism!

Learn to RESPECT PEOPLE for who they are. You
talk about siding with Shakyamuni who said that
ALL people can be enlightened, but it's ALL TALK
and not common sense might I add.

OMK
Dee G.
2013-06-13 22:23:21 UTC
Post by Dee G.
When NST is mad at SG) or when
SGI is mad at NST, call it what it is!
A negative daimoku campaign or ill-wished
daimoku.  Don't call it VOODOO or Satanism!
It's called NEGATIVE wishes towards OTHER
Buddhists, among other things.  I think Nichiren
had yet another name for it..
But, don't call it "Voodoo, or Satanism".  I honestly
doubt if they want to considered a part of what goes
on in Nichiren Buddhism!
Learn to RESPECT PEOPLE for who they are.  You
talk about siding with Shakyamuni who said that
ALL people can be enlightened, but it's ALL TALK
and not common sense might I add.
OMK
I don't side with any group, I am just saying don't use
other people as your COP OUT. They are NOT unless
they choose to be. Ask people if they wish to be
referred to in your posts!

OMK
Dee G.
2013-06-13 22:36:07 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
[...]

DAIMOKU is BUDDHiST not Voodouin or
Satanist. They are NOT the same. The two
are not even the same.

It's called NEGATIVE wishes towards OTHER
Buddhists, among other things.  I think Nichiren
had yet another name for it if the Gosho was correct.
.

OMK
Dee G.
2013-06-13 22:56:32 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
[...]
Well, as usual, the Gakkai's voodoo Daimoku hate campaign didn't work
and
our High Priest opened not one, but two temples in Brazil.

For photos, visit:

http://www.ns.org.br/galeriaImagens.asp?Cod_Galeria=7
Cody
Dee G.
2013-06-13 23:19:32 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
[...]
Ready2,<br><br>Yes, I think we see the same
thing. <br><br>I say it is limited by the various
obvious failures of massive daimoku campaigns as I
mentioned. From a higher spiritual perspective we can see
that if they had succeeded Buddhism would be reduced
to a kind of mass voodoo, chanting to destroy the
buildings owned by your enemies, so I can see why the
mystic wisdom of the Universe would fail to answer such
prayers, just as it did our personal ones based on greed,
anger and the small ego.<br><br>To get Buddhism growing
again we need to reeducate people on how to chant and
how to live. IMO, this is based on being present in
the current moment and appreciation for the wonder of
life and seeking to be of service to all
Dee G.
Dee G.
2013-06-13 23:43:22 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
[...]
[IRG] Re: The SGI vs Nichiren Shoshu < Prev Next >
Posted By:
bholly72
Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:44 pm |

Cool, Bill! And I thought Satan worked from the inside! Foolish me.
Post by Dee G.
Diefication of religious leaders
is very alive and well in the American tradition and culture. So is
celebrity worship. The Japanese didn't have to teach us that one
whit
My favorite in this category was Father Divine, whose trucks always
had painted on them: "Father Divine (God)" -- just so nobody would
miss the point. I guess Mencken was right: nobody ever went broke
underestimating the intelligence of the American people. - B.
Dee G.
2013-06-13 23:47:02 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Diefication of religious leaders
is very alive and well in the American tradition and culture. So is
celebrity worship. The Japanese didn't have to teach us that one
whit
My favorite in this category was Father Divine, whose trucks always
had painted on them: "Father Divine (God)" -- just so nobody would
miss the point. I guess Mencken was right: nobody ever went broke
underestimating the intelligence of the American people. - B.
LEAVE other religions and people out of this. Its YOU who are
fighting. I don't give a gosh darn what it's about. You can't get
along,
so you destroy people in your own religions and you blame others
and chant AT them despite all their HELP to your religion! So, with
that said. I am THROUGH. STOP HARMING other folks IF IT'S
YOU WHO CAN'T GET ALONG, YOURSELVES!

SGI, NST, and KHS who sides with NST.

OMK
Dee G.
2013-06-13 23:50:58 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
[...]
ALL you have to do is BE CIVIL You already separated. People
already went to an org. or not. STOP involving everyone in your
FIGHTING. That is what YOU want to do. Not everyone wants
to fight here or anywhere else.

STOP forcing other people to agree with your FIGHT! I don't want it!

OMK
Dee G.
2013-06-14 01:03:42 UTC
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
Post by Dee G.
[...]
NO!!! I don't back EITHER religion because they want
a religious war. I don't DO religious wars. SORRY!
So, gather your money to hurt people! Nice cause!

OMK