To: Nichinyo Hayase, of Nichiren Shoshu Minobu Sect, at Taisekiji. -*
Nikken: ''Gohonzon in sanctuary is fake. '' Kawabe Journal p. 51, 2-7-78
2008-02-25 19:28:30 UTC
To: Nichinyo Hayase, of Nichiren Shoshu Minobu Sect, at Taisekiji. -

From: Charles Johnson, loyal follower of Nikko Shonin.

The purpose of this letter is to demand that all priests and followers
of Nichiren Shoshu and the Hokkeko must immediately depart from
Taisekiji and all the temples that are the property of Nikko Shonin's
Fuji School, taking only those items that they have the right to
personally possess, and that they must never return to Taisekiji, or
any Fuji School premise.

Remove nothing that is the property of Nichiren Daishonin, Nikko
Shonin, Nichimoku Shonin, Nichikan Shonin, or the Fuji School. Leave
now and remain elsewhere, forever.

This demand is made, because of the fraudulent nature of all priests
of Nichiren Shoshu (and their Hokkeko followers), in that they have
only pretended to be followers of Nikko Shonin. This is in spite of
the fact that all of the priests of Nichiren Shoshu are trained at
Rissho University which is operated by Nichiren Shu Minobu Sect, and
are therefore followers of the Five Senior Priests: who believe that
Nichiren Daishonin is only a saint, that Nikko Shonin is a liar, and
that the Daigohonzon is counterfeit.

The attempts by Nikken, aided and abetted by yourself, and the rest of
Nichiren Shoshu and the Hokkeko, to prove that the Daigohonzon is a
counterfeit are only for the purpose of upholding Nichiren Shu, the
Minobu Sect, and the Five Senior Priests. You are by now aware that
his attempts have failed, that the Daigohonzon is authentic, and that
Nikko Shonin is not a liar.

This is an incredible betrayal of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism, and
the Fuji School of Nikko Shonin. It violates the 2nd Admonition of
Nikko Shonin, and that means that none of you are followers of Nikko.
Indeed, you and your followers in Nichiren Shoshu and the Hokkeko are
traitors to Nikko Shonin and enemies of the Law and Nichiren.
Furthermore, that makes you, and your minions, trespassing squatters
at Taisekiji, and gloating thieves of the Heritage of Nikko's Fuji
School.

Nichiren Shoshu must immediately abandon the pretense of being
followers of Nikko Shonin, and move to Mt. Minobu, where they and you
belong. Do not think that you can join Taisekiji or the Fuji School to
the Federation of Nichiren Groups and then to the Nichiren Shu Minobu
Sect, because attempting that will bring immediate disaster upon you,
your family and everyone who is attached to you.

The only difference between Nichiren Shu and Nichiren Shoshu, is the
"Sho", and that character is clearly a lie.

Charles Johnson, loyal follower of Nikko Shonin who was founder of the
Fuji School of Nichiren Buddhism.

From "The Entity of the Mystic Law", Writings of Nichiren Daishonin,
p. 426 ...

In the final analysis, the meaning of the Lotus Sutra is that the
metaphor is none other than the entity of the Law and that the entity
of the Law is none other than the metaphor. That is why the Great
Teacher Dengyo in his commentary says: "The Lotus Sutra contains a
great many metaphors and parables. However, when it comes to the major
parables, we find that there are seven of them. These seven parables
are none other than the entity of the Law, and the entity of the Law
is none other than these metaphors and parables. Therefore, there is
no entity of the Law outside of the metaphors and parables, and there
are no metaphors and parables outside of the entity of the Law. In
other words, the entity of the Law refers to the entity of the truth
of the essential nature of phenomena, while the metaphors and parables
represent the entity of the Mystic Law as manifested in actual
phenomena. The manifestations are none other than the entity of the
truth, and the entity of the truth is none other than the
manifestations. Therefore, it can be said that the Law and its
metaphors constitute a single entity. This is why the passages from
the treatises and the annotations by the Tendai school all explain the
lotus as both the Law itself and a metaphor for it."
juanjo
2008-02-25 22:55:08 UTC
On Feb 25, 11:28 am, "Chas the brain dead SGI loyalist" sat at his
Post by Nikken: ''Gohonzon in sanctuary is fake. '' Kawabe Journal p. 51, 2-7-78
To: Nichinyo Hayase, of Nichiren Shoshu Minobu Sect, at Taisekiji. -
From: Charles Johnson, loyal follower of Nikko Shonin.
{{snip of diatribe}}

Imagine if you will that you go to some business meeting. At the
meeting a person [Chas] comes up to you and is introduced to you and
then the following conversation takes place:

Chas: So Bobby what do you do?

You: I'm sorry but my name is not Bobby, it is Andrew.

Chas: I know but I want to call you Bobby.

You: That may be but I find it insulting to be called by a name that
is not mind so please call me by by my correct name.

Chas: Whatever, if I say your name is Bobby then it is Bobby because
I can do what I want and no one can stop me. Now Bobby, what do you
do?

Your natural reaction would be at its kindest, to dismiss Chas as some
sort of person who is boorish, possibly mentally deficient and at
worst some sort of silly ass. In any case you would avoid having any
further interaction with this person.

And here is the sad situation with Chas and his repeated posting here
on arbn [where the fun never stops]. Putting aside all the doctrinal
differences between the Nichiren Shoshu, Nichiren Shu and the Soka
Gakkai, the simple fact is that Chas, like the group he belongs to is
so incredibly and bizarrely childish that they refuse to refer to the
Nichiren Shu by its proper name and instead use a made up appellation
they have coined "the Minobu Sect". This in and of itself shows at
best a level of immaturity that were one of Chas' parents you would
hang you head in shame and profess profound apologies for his rude
behaviour in public.
Nikken: ''Gohonzon in sanctuary is fake. '' Kawabe Journal p. 51, 2-7-78
2008-02-26 02:26:05 UTC
On Feb 25, 2:55�pm, juanjo <***@mindspring.com> wrote:

[snipping the ad hominem]
... the simple fact is that Chas, like the group he belongs to is
so incredibly and bizarrely childish that they refuse to refer to the
Nichiren Shu by its proper name and instead use a made up appellation
they have coined "the Minobu Sect". �This in and of itself shows at
best a level of immaturity that were one of Chas' parents you would
hang you head in shame and profess profound apologies for his rude
behaviour in public.
I refer you to Herbert Ooms book, page 191-192 where he refers to the
Minobu Sect as 'Mount Minobu' and 'Minobu'. This is in the same way
that Tendai is also referred to as 'Mt. Hiei', or 'Hieizon'.

(Ooms, H. (1985). Tokugawa Ideology: Early Constructs, 1570-1680 (pp.
191-192). Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press.)

In the same way, the Fuji School is named for historical reference,
although it has had many names over time.

If you don't like the method of 'Mt.' or 'zon' - referrals to schools
which have had their names changed multiple times (sometimes against
their will), then you should complain to the historians, don't
complain to me.

-Chas.
juanjo
2008-02-27 21:58:38 UTC
Post by Nikken: ''Gohonzon in sanctuary is fake. '' Kawabe Journal p. 51, 2-7-78
I refer you to Herbert Ooms book, page 191-192 where he refers to the
Minobu Sect as 'Mount Minobu' and 'Minobu'. This is in the same way
that Tendai is also referred to as 'Mt. Hiei', or 'Hieizon'.
(Ooms, H. (1985). Tokugawa Ideology: Early Constructs, 1570-1680 (pp.
191-192). Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press.)
Chas has a serious problem here. So he attempts to obscure it with
references to irrelevant scholarly writings. Sadly for him, as with
his previous attempts, that dog will not hunt. Mr. Ooms may discuss
the Kuonji Temple at Mt. Minobu in relation to certain aspects of
Tokugawa Ideology as they related in the time period 1570 - 1680. No
big deal. During that time period there were numerous temples founded
by various monks in existence. These temples often were associated
with certain other temples and are often referred to generally as
schools. However that is not the issue here at all.

Here we are referring to a very specific religious organization which
is a confederation of various temples of Nichiren Buddhist schools,
including members of the Fuji school referenced by Chas. A
confederation formed well after the Tokugawa time period referred to
above in the Ooms article. That entity has a proper name, the
Nichiren Shu. Both Chas and the Soka Gakkai have made a concerted
effort to avoid using the actual name of the Nichiren Shu. This the
reality is very different from the pasted together nonsense Chas uses
to justify his childish immaturity. As I stated before, here is the
sad situation with Chas [and his little Soka Gakkai sect] and his
repeated posting here on arbn [where the fun never stops]. Putting
aside all the doctrinal differences between the Nichiren Shoshu,
Nichiren Shu and the Soka Gakkai, the simple fact is that Chas, like
the group he belongs to, is so incredibly and bizarrely childish that
he [and they] refuse to refer to the Nichiren Shu by its proper name
Reginald Carpenter
2008-03-03 19:26:38 UTC
Good day, everyone! Re. Juanjo posting, 2/25/08, 2:55pm.

Re: To: Nichinyo Hayase, of Nichiren Shoshu Minobu Sect, at Taisekiji.
-*
Group: alt.religion.buddhism.nichiren
Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 2:55pm
From: juanjo <***@mindspring.com>

On Feb 25, 11:28 am, "Chas the brain dead SGI loyalist" sat at his
computer and hit a copy key:

To: Nichinyo Hayase, of Nichiren Shoshu Minobu Sect, at Taisekiji. -
From: Charles Johnson, loyal follower of Nikko Shonin.

[...]

RC comments: Well, "here is the sad situation" with JonPetry, aka.
Juanjo, nka. "JoJo Dancer" (Richard Pryor movie) and his/ your "repeated
posting[s]" on Arbn: Where the Fun Never Stops! -- he is/ you are
repeatedly Wrong! ROTFL.

1). First of all, "the simple fact" of the matter is that the fanatical
& heretical Nichiren Shu (shoo!), Inc., nka. the "Honzons 'R Us"
superstore for horrible honzons, aka. the "Little Shop of Horrors"
(movie) on Mt. Minobu first called/identified itself by the name (Jap.)
"Minobu monryu"/ lineage or line/sect, and its first head temple was
known by the name "Minobu-san" even when the Daishonin/ True Buddha was
alive and resided there in the 13th century. And, that fact is recorded
in the Nichiren Shu's/sect's own official dictionary/ history book about
itself, the (Jap.) Nichirenshu jiten.**

**Reference: "Abbreviated Lineage Chart Of The Early Hokkeshu" published
in "Original Enlightenment and the Transformation of Medieval Japanese
Buddhism" book by Jacqueline I. Stone, copyright 1999 by Kuroda
Institute; pg 303.

2). Secondly, as the late, great-est scholar in the history of the
Nichiren Shu, Rev. Senchu Murano (deceased), himself wrote & I quote:
"The word 'shu' is usually translated as 'sect'." (Feb. 17, 1983)
"Whoops, there it is; whoops, there it is!" (old Chicago sports chant)
LOL. Because, there it is, printed "as plain as day" in "Questions And
Answers on Nichiren Buddhism, Senchu Murano, 1998", published by the
Nichiren Shu Overseas Propagation Promotion Association, 1998; Chapter
I. Buddhist Concepts - "Sect (Shu)", page #10.

3). Thirdly & lastly but NOT leastly, it's called the Minobu sect
because it rhymes with Caribou, one of the endangered animal species
trying to live & survive on Mt. Minobu that is being chased & hunted to
death by those crazy-ass little foxes that JoJo & all you Shakyamuni
Buddhists, who are NOT really Nichiren Buddhists, idol worship with the
little statues of foxes JoJo & you all have on his/ your Buddhist-Shinto
altars. "Oh Lawdy Shakyamuni, please save the Caribou on Minobu!"
ROTFL. WorldPeace! }:<{0
Reginald Carpenter
2008-03-04 21:29:03 UTC
Good day, everyone! Re. RC (my) posting on 3/03/08, 11:26am, I changed
the subject/ title to: To: JonPetry of Nichiren Shu/ Minobu Sect at
Kuonji!*

Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 2:55pm
From: juanjo <***@mindspring.com>

To: Nichinyo Hayase, of Nichiren Shoshu Minobu Sect, at Taisekiji. -
From: Charles Johnson, loyal follower of Nikko Shonin.

[...]

itself, the (Jap.) Nichirenshu jiten.** So, re. the new subject/ title,
the truth is that even today, the Nichiren Shu Inc's Head Temple at
Kuon-ji is still called & named the Minobu sect by Japanese people
because of its location on Mt. Minobu, Japan. RIF - Reading Is
Fun-da-mental, JonPetry FooL! - sez "Mister T." ROTFL.

WorldPeace! }:<{0
b***@MIX.COM
2008-03-06 15:30:53 UTC
Post by juanjo
And here is the sad situation with Chas and his repeated posting here
on arbn [where the fun never stops]. Putting aside all the doctrinal
differences between the Nichiren Shoshu, Nichiren Shu and the Soka
Gakkai, the simple fact is that Chas, like the group he belongs to is
so incredibly and bizarrely childish that they refuse to refer to the
Nichiren Shu by its proper name and instead use a made up appellation
they have coined "the Minobu Sect". This in and of itself shows at
best a level of immaturity [...]
The problem is, for the late arrivals and pretenders to anything (the
Gakkai qualifies on both counts), all the good sect names are already
taken.

The Gakkai's bitterness over even this rather small point speaks
volumes about their beliefs.

Billy Y..